WCHA Final Five tickets on sale now
December 10, 2012 Leave a comment
From the WCHA …
- Visit www.xcelenergycenter.com/WCHA starting at 12:01 a.m. CT on Monday, Dec. 10.
- Choose the six (6) WCHA teams you predict will make it to the 2013 Red Baron WCHA Final Five.
- Choose the two (2) teams you predict will make the Championship game.
- Choose the 2013 Red Baron WCHA Championship winning team.
- Guess how many total goals will be scored during the 2013 Red Baron WCHA Final Five.
- If more than one (1) person correctly answers all four (4) questions, all contestants with correct answers will be entered into a random drawing to determine the prize winner. If no one correctly answers all four (4) questions, those persons that answer the most number of questions correctly will be entered into a random drawing to determine the winner. The contest begins at 12:01 a.m. CT on Monday, Dec. 10, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on Friday, March 8, 2013. The winner will be announced by noon CT on Sunday, March 24, 2013.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Pick Your Final Five Sweepstakes” is subject in all respects to the complete Official Rules available at www.xcelenergycenter.com or by sending a S.A.S.E. to “Pick Your Final Five Sweepstakes – Rules Request”, c/o Saint Paul Arena Company, LLC, 175 W. Kellogg Blvd., Ste. 501, St. Paul, Minnesota 55102. Open only to entrants who, as of the entry date, are permanent legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on Dec. 10, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on March 8, 2013. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person (regardless of method of entry) or address (physical or email). Entry methods, limits, restrictions and instructions, and prize information and restrictions are set forth in the Official Rules. Sponsor: Saint Paul Arena Company, LLC, 175 W. Kellogg Blvd., Ste. 501, St. Paul, Minnesota 55102. Click here to view complete Official Rules.